We take great care to ensure your item arrives in perfect condition and hope you will love your order; however, if you do wish to return your item, you may do so provided that you observe the following guidelines:
1. You must inform us by email using the Contact Form here within 7 calendar days of the date you receive your order with your intention to make a return; please wait for a confirmation reply.
2. All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of the date you received your order.
3. Upon receipt of the goods, we will issue a refund, minus the original shipping costs—provided that the goods returned to us are unused and in their original condition (and packaging, if possible).
4. You are responsible for all costs associated (shipping, duties & taxes, etc.) with the return of any items to us. We suggest goods be sent using a registered/trackable service, as we cannot be held responsible for goods which are lost or damaged in transit.
5. Your return must be marked RETURNED GOODS in block letters on the outside of the package and sent to the return address provided to you in our confirmation reply. Failure to mark your return as indicated above could cause the package to be held up at customs, in which case, the parcel will be returned to you at your expense and no refund will be granted.
Please note that returns are not accepted for earrings of any type, nor for any bespoke/commissioned jewellery or made-to-order pieces.
Tomber Amoureux reserves the right to cancel orders and refund customers’ money because of pricing errors or for any reason.
In case the merchandise in pre-order fails in delivery, we will promptly inform and refund you. We will not be held responsible for a delay in shipment caused by circumstances beyond our control that cause pre-ordered products to arrive to us from our ateliers later than the time specified.